Three Camel Lodge enchants guests with our luxuriously appointed classic ger (pronounced ‘gaire’). Cozy wool carpets, thick camel-hair blankets, and furniture carved and painted by hand adorn each ger with authentic comfort. Heated by a wood stove and offering either a hand-painted, handmade king or two twin beds, every ger features a private bathroom.
– Very spacious room layout
– King or two twin beds
– En-suite bathroom
– For parties seeking more space
– A relaxation area in addition to its King bedroom and private bathroom
– Large living area
– The perfect space and comfort for families
– Two separate bedrooms linked together by a bathroom
– Two twin beds in second bedroom
In keeping with our sustainable practices, the lodge is comprised of 40 luxury gers made by hand by local artisans using latticed wood and covered with layers of felt and canvas. The simple elegance of the gers blends with the Gobi’s remarkable landscape, dotting the wild expanse. All of our buildings have been constructed according to traditional Mongolian design using natural stone and local materials.