Our Three Camel Lodge is the embodiment of a destination resort, offering an authentic immersion in the Mongolian nomadic way of life. It is a place of supreme serenity, where travelers typically spend 3-4 nights relishing the opportunity to slow down in a world set on overdrive.
Of course, Three Camel Lodge is so much more than a temple of serenity. It is also a luxurious home base for exploring the rich natural heritage of The Gobi. All Lodge guests meet with one of our resident guides upon arrival to review our wide variety of on-property activities and our scheduled group excursions to unforgettable sites.
Our rates are per person, per night and are quoted in U.S. dollars, subject to change. A minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights is required.
– All lodge-based activities
– Scheduled excursions (any customized excursions are subject to additional fees)
– Roundtrip airport transfers between Ulaanbaatar and Dalanzadgad airport
– All Meals and Beverages (except alcoholic drinks)
– bottled/purified water throughout your stay
– Entrance fees to National Parks
– Extensive Pre-Departure Travel Guide and Reading List
– Passport and Visa fees
– Comprehensive medical and trip insurance
– Domestic airfare between Ulaanbaatar and Dalanzadgad and excess baggage charges
– Any activities and excursions not included in the lodge set schedule
– All alcoholic drinks
– Gratuities to resident guides and lodge staff
– Spa treatments
– Items of a personal nature, such as laundry and other items not specifically mentioned as included
*Please note that these rates and conditions are not applicable to Lodge guests who booked as a part of a small group, a private journey or with a third party tour operator.
The Three Camel Lodge is closed November 1 – May 1.
Questions about our rates and what is included? Contact us for more information.